The male genital area is very sensitive to pathological processes, so you should closely monitor men's health. An erection reveals a mystery, requiring an examination of the discharge in men when aroused. This fluid can explain the state of health of men. Mystery can be a warning about the natural and pathological process.
When the discharge is considered normal
Men in a state of excitement should always have a secret from the penis. Discharge is considered normal in some form.
- Libidoz uretore.This is a clear discharge that does not have a specific odor during sexual intercourse. Such a secret is as important as a natural lubricant. At this point, the secretion of secrets is minimal. A man with such a discharge does not feel uncomfortable. Secretions include small amounts of sperm that have active motility. With the penetration of these secretions into the vaginal flora, the partner can become pregnant. Therefore, doctors recommend that infertile men use a condom at the beginning of sexual intercourse, before the end, which is used by many.
- Smegma.This is a secretion produced by the gonads near the head of the fortune teller. Smegma has a yellowish-white color and an unpleasant odor. The pathological process is not diagnosed with the accumulation of smegma in the head of the genitals. This discharge indicates poor hygiene.
- Sperm.The discharge of fluid during ejaculation in men during ejaculation is called semen. Sperm is a discharge of a mucous consistency with a specific odor. The onset of discharge from the urethral canal occurs when sexual intercourse reaches its maximum. Sperm composition: motile sperm secreted by the glands of the genitals. If this fluid enters a woman's vagina during ovulation (in the middle of the month), conception of a child is possible. In this case, even if a very small amount of semen is released during intercourse, there is the greatest probability of fertilization. In some men, a small discharge is associated with pathological processes, however, this is a misconception. Some men have physiological features in their bodies.
When a strong discharge with headache, groin pain, itching, hyperemia, a specific odor, and a small amount of discharge is noted, a urologist should be consulted immediately.
Which discharge is considered pathological
Not all erectile dysfunction is normal in men. Sometimes there may be pus or a mixture of blood.
There are a number of pathological causes that require medical advice:
- coagulated coarse or lean mass;
- pain syndrome in the sacro-lumbar region or chest;
- disgusting smell;
- Anxiety is the flow of urine.
Ejaculation with a good erection in a man is of a specific nature and can warn of the development of any pathology.
- Inflammatory processes of the urinary and genital organs that can be triggered by various harmful microorganisms.
- Oncological diseases;
- Complications associated with inflammation of the urinary or reproductive system, triggered by injury or surgery;
Men are generally horrified when they see a discharge from the urethra with traces of blood. In most cases, such discharges indicate the possibility of an oncological process that can affect the testicles, testicles, semifinal tubules. However, there are a number of other symptoms that can accompany these diseases.
- painful urination;
- red urine;
- high temperature;
- mucus clots are noted from the urethra (usually in the later stages of development).
When a discharge from the urethral canal with a sticky, transparent, unpleasant odor comes out, it warns of the occurrence of infectious pathology. Infection of a man can occur through sexual contact.
Additional symptoms include itching, redness of the scalp, and rash.
Infectious diseases that can affect the urinary and genital organs of the male body:
When a man develops an infectious process from the urethral canal, the genitals secrete a large number of leukocytes, which makes the fluid viscous. This indicates that there is pus in the seed. This phenomenon warns of serious complications in the pathological process.
In the absence of pus, there is no reason to delay a visit to a specialist (urologist). Premature treatment can cause phimosis. Phimosis is a characteristic adhesion of the artificial skin on the head of the penis. This pathology is treated only with surgery.
Among the possible causes of pathological discharge from the urethra may be other infectious diseases that need to be eliminated immediately, for which it is necessary to seek emergency medical care.These include staphylococcus, streptococcus, urethral canal and testicular fungal infections. This pathology is characterized by itching of the perineum, swelling of the scrotum, hyperemia and fallopian tubes.
Some diseases can provoke these pathological processes with specific secretions:
- non-gonorrheal type urethritis;
These diseases can be marked by bleeding from the urethra with additional pain in the groin and scrotum. Pain syndrome is also noted in the testicles, the man feels weak, the body temperature rises and urination is difficult.
What to do if a man has a pathological discharge
When a man is excitedly rejected from the urethral canal in an uncharacteristic way, he should consult a doctor. A specialist will find the cause and help eliminate it. To do this, the urologist offers to examine and pass the necessary tests.
- stain from the urethral canal for bacterial culture;
- consult a proctologist;
- general urine and blood examination;
- Ultrasound examination of small pelvic organs.
After receiving a full examination and test results, a specialist can determine the cause of a specific discharge in men. After that, therapeutic therapy is prescribed, which allows to reduce the unpleasant symptoms that prevent a pathological complication.
When patients do not seek immediate medical attention for a course of therapy, it threatens the development of the disease not only to lead a quality sex life, but also to have serious consequences that affect the overall health of the male sex.
Some pathological processes can affect the entire genitourinary tract. Bleeding during ejaculation can be obvious, which is fatal.
Men should take their health seriously to prevent pathological manifestations of abnormal discharge from the urethra. In the initial stage, you should have a scheduled examination by a specialist every year to prevent urinary tract and genital tract diseases.